Thank you to Suri Schoenbrun for the following job opening:
A growing girls elementary school is seeking a 5th grade general studies teacher and a 6th-7th grade math and science teacher. Warm and professional environment. Competitive pay!
Please email resumes to
Thank you to Simcha Ribowsky for the following job opening:
Intake Coordinator (office-based) for company that provides ABA therapy to children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Looking for motivated, organized and outgoing individual. Responsibilities include telephonic and email communication with parents and insurance authorization department. Great atmosphere, benefits, etc. Salary approx. $35K. Available immediately. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to R’Avrohom Kahan for the following job openings:
Northwestern Mutual is seeking Financial Representatives to join their teams in Melville and Great Neck.
Northwestern Mutual financial representatives help people meet their financial goals. Finding solutions tailored to each individual client will allow you to truly make an impact. This career offers tons of growth potential, financial independence and flexibility – all at a company with exceptional financial strength. If you want to be part of a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this may be the career you’ve been dreaming about.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and highly motivated, history of personal or career success.
If interested, please contact and send resumes to Avrohom Kahn at Avrohom.Kahn@nm.com
Thank you to Bryndie Fogel and Muti Salamon for the following job openings:
Leading health care provider looking to hire billing manager. Competitive compensation, exciting work environment. Some revenue cycle and management experience preferred. Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Areivim is seeking to fill an executive secretary position
Must be motivated creative self starter, able to multi task
Comfortable working with databases
Experienced in Microsoft office & Quick-books
, forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible side job for Monsey office. 3-5 hours/week. Requires own transportation and ability to lift heavy packages.
Aryeh Zev Narrow
email@example.com * 917 374 9696
) Summer Job Opportunity: I am looking for a P3 provider who can tutor a 14-year old girl in reading in Flatbush. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-645-2311.
2) Special Education school in the Five Towns seeks F/T qualified, passionate teacher with experience for 17-18 school year. Also hiring F/T classroom assistant and P/T OT, PT, and Speech therapists. Excellent working environment. Send resume to email@example.com.
3) Full day Kindergarten and Nursery assistant openings at The Cheder September 2017-2018 – 718-252-6333
4) Shema Kolainu currently has openings for full-time Teaching Assistants. This is a wonderful opportunity for those interested in working with special needs children. This opening is also ideal for those looking to begin their path towards a career in education.
The hours are 8-3:30 pm Mondays-Thursdays, and 8-2 pm Fridays. We are a 12-month program. Superior ABA Training will be provided.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Erica: Phone: 718-686-9600 x. 1123 Fax: 718-686-6161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) I’m looking for a P3 Provider for after school next year for a fifth grade girl in Bais Yaakov D’Rav Meir. I live on east 29th, avenue P and Quentin with lots of parking and a driveway. I also have a friend on the block looking for her fourth grade daughter same school so can go from one home to another without moving the car. Both easy girls. I can be reached at 917 701 3917. Miri Klein
6) Looking for a General Studies Pre1A Teacher and a 5th and 6th Grade Teacher departmental. We’re a boys yeshiva in Great Neck, good pay, good hours (12:15-4:00) Monday thru Thursday. Warm professional environment with lots of growth and learning opportunity for teachers. Please call Mrs. Friedman 917-362-5887
7) Faculty Positions Available at YBH of Passaic:
· Art Teacher (P/T)
· General Studies Assistants Lower Grades
· Resource Room Teachers for General Studies
· Long Term Maternity Leave GS Sub (Oct – Dec)
Join our collegial, professional staff. Warm, supportive and child centered environment. Please send resume, cover letter & references to email@example.com
8) YBH of Passaic’s Preschool seeks the following positions:
· Kindergarten Morah
· Pre-1A General Studies Teacher
· Preschool Assistant Teachers
Join our team-oriented environment where everyone is committed to providing a positive experience for our families. Must have experience and be a warm & caring individual. Send cover letter, resume, teaching license and references to:firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Yeshiva Torah Vodaath preschool is looking for:
UPK teacher in our Ave L and East 31 location- BA required.
Teacher assistants in both locations- Ave L and East 31, East 9 and Cortelyou.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
10) The IVDU Elementary and Marilyn David IVDU Upper school is seeking full time special educators for school year 2017-2018.
Responsibilities include: creating engaging lessons, differentiating lesson content, possessing strong classroom management, utilizing assessment to drive instruction, collaborating with the school team and families, incorporating project based learning
A strong candidate will have: masters degree in special education, growth mindset, high expectations, team player, good communications skills, positive outlook
Expected Skills: ability to differentiate, good classroom management skills, ability to assess whether students are learning, stimulating and creative, high expectations of students, project based learning, using multiple modalities, passionate about the field, team player, good communications, values working with parents as a team, growth mindset, self reflector
The Marilyn David IVDU Upper School is seeking: full time instructional assistants for the 2017-18 school year to assist Special Education teachers in the classroom.
Responsibilities include: leading small group instruction, implementing behavior plans, creating classroom bulletin boards and visual aids, facilitating social interactions amongst students, supporting students at internships, supervising bus duty
A strong candidate will be: team player, positive, responsible, passionate, interested in pursuing a degree in special education or a similar field
Contact: Malky Halberstam – Principal, Marilyn David IVDU Upper School: 718-758-2999 Ext. 7, firstname.lastname@example.org
11) General Studies Teachers
Innovative NYC yeshiva seeks dynamic teachers:
Small classes. Professional, collaborative work environment.
Aternoons. Excellent salary. Send resume to: email@example.com
12) After-school P3 Provider needed for a 9th grader in Flatbush. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
13) Small, Warm, Loving School in Brooklyn Looking to Hire Girls & Women to Teach Preschool Age Children.
Must have an understanding of:
-Early childhood education
-Differentiated instructions/multi sensory learning
Call us at 917-403-5520, or send in your resume to Lanatina123@yahoo.com.
Looking for an assistant manager for a high end men’s clothing store in Monsey stating mid August.
The store will be selling Borsalino hats, suits, and accessories.
Applicant must be a people person costumer service oriented, confident, organized, and hard working and be able to dress for the job.
Job entails stocking shelves, providing amazing costumer service by putting costumers first, helping costumers, inventory, occasional cleanup and stocking.
Great growth opportunity.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Thank you to Shmulie Ilowitz for the following job opening:
eCommerce Operations Coordinator
Seeking a person to manage all customer related inquiries including answering customer emails and phone calls, be in constant contact with warehouse ensuring everything ship on time, RMAs are received, deal with marketplaces related to customers or orders. Ensure all online marketplace channels have excellent performance. Be able to multitask and communicate with team. Should have experience with web-based software applications and proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Neil Scwerd for the following job openings:
Major US financial institution is seeking entry level and experienced financial representatives to join their teams in the tri-state area.
START EARNING RIGHT AWAY !!!
We offer paid training in all areas of financial planning, insurance and investment solutions and trust services.
Our financial representatives help people meet their financial goals. Finding solutions tailored to each individual client will allow you to truly make an impact. This career offers huge growth potential, financial independence, and flexibility – all at a company with exceptional financial strength. If you want to be part of a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this may be the career you’ve been dreaming about.
Preferred Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills, self-starter and highly motivated
Please contact and send resumes to Neil Schwerd @email@example.com
I have an opening for an experienced pharmaceutical sales rep with a company based out of NJ. Previous healthcare or pharmaceutical experience required. Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Mord echai Moshen for the following job openings:
Seeking P/T Admin Assistant for data entry. Work from home – must have a computer. Summer position. If interested, please respond to email@example.com
Quality Evaluation & Consulting Services, PLLC is an agency that has been providing monolingual and bilingual assessments and related services in all
5 boroughs for 20 years.
Quality has recently been awarded several new counseling contracts in Brooklyn and Queens. We are looking for providers to service the students in these new districts with full time or part time caseloads.
We service students grades K-12 mostly in private, yeshiva, parochial and charter schools although we also receive mandates in the public schools.
We are actively recruiting psychologists, LCSW’s and licensed Mental Health Counselors for both full time and part time caseloads for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of working with Quality PLLC, please feel free to call us at 718-263-3455 or
646- 529-0161; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Sara Massry of PCS for the following job opening:
is seeking software programing job placement coordinator. Candidate will reach out to companies to identify intern and job opportunities, build database and help graduates of Software course find employment. (Knowledge of the computer programming industry a plus.) Flexible hours can work from home. (Aprox.10 hours a week) email@example.com
Thank you to Menachem Fischer for the following job openings:
HASC Center is seeking FT and PT Secretaries. Successful candidates should possess excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills and a strong ability to multi-task. Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office & Excel required. Call 718-535-1937/535-1989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A clinic with 50 yrs of experience is looking for new doctors , PA , MA , in pediatrics, internal med. And gen. Pract.
Located right off van wyck in ozone park queens .
Part time , flexible days .
Emails CVs to
My company, Jamestown– Industry City in Brooklyn (https://industrycity.com/), is looking to hire. See below the needs they are looking to fill, along .
· Associate, Site Activation & Community Engagement
· Legal Assistant
· Real Estate Analyst
· Tenant Coordinator
Quality Assurance: The position requires experience in the knowledge of quality improvement, and OPWDD regulations and compliance. Job duties include ongoing audit preparation, incident reviews, review of individual records and program analysis to insure quality delivery of services to individuals served. Candidate must have a minimum BA/BS in human service field with prior QA regulatory experience. Call 718 535-1989 or email email@example.com
Summer Internship at NJ based Distressed Debt Fund
Startup Distressed Debt fund, located in Northern NJ, has an immediate opening for an (unpaid) summer intern to assist in identifying and sourcing investment opportunities. It is a great opportunity to work directly with the Portfolio Manager and gain valuable experience. Schedule can be somewhat flexible over summer months. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Positions open, Stella K. Abraham High School for Girls, Hewlett Bay Park, NY
The Stella K. Abraham High School for Girls, located in Hewlett Bay Park, NY, is a student centered learning community which strives for academic excellence in both Judaic and General Studies. We are committed to empowering our students in enhancing their spiritual and academic growth and are focused on developing long lasting and meaningful relationships.
We are seeking experienced instructors capable of teaching on multiple academic levels, developing strong critical thinking skills and inspiring our students to internalize their learning. Strong background in classroom technology and 21st Century learning strategies preferred.
We are looking for the following positions:
– Part time AP Biology teacher
– Full time Director of College Guidance
– Full time Tanach teacher and grade level advisor
For more information or to submit a resume, please email Deena Kobre, Associate Principal, at email@example.com
– Middle School Hebrew Language Teacher – HANC
TEACHER – HEBREW LANGUAGE
HANC Middle School seeks Hebrew Language Teacher (NETA experience preferred) for the 17-18 school year.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Director of Technology – Westchester Day School
Westchester Day School (WDS) in Mamaroneck, NY is seeking a seasoned Senior Technology Administrator with a broad and deep technical skill set along with proven experience in successfully leading a professional IT Department in a N-8 educational setting. This is a hands-on position with extensive responsibilities that range from strategic and long range planning to implementation of system-wide technology solutions, besides providing one-on-one, as well as group training and support. Experience working in the education field is critical for understanding how technology can support great educational outcomes, and that a culture of collaboration and creativity can support success.
• Analyzes needs, forecasts requirements and plans future direction of the school’s technology infrastructure through short-term and long-term technology plans.
• Collaborates with the Westchester Day School Administration, Technology staff, and external partners to present and implement cohesive technology solutions that promote deeper learning.
• Prepares and recommends the departmental budget to the Executive Director and ensures all IT operations are within fiscal guidelines.
• Provides skilled management of, and assumes responsibility for, all school-wide IT systems and services, including email, phone and voicemail, Internet, website, Student Information Systems, Relational Databases, Office Productivity software as well as all hardware computing assets.
• Serves as a primary resource for the technology team to resolve ongoing technical issues. Ensures stability and maintains availability of school systems.
• Manages all operations of mission-critical systems and technology platforms that include Active Directory, Web Filtering, self-hosted Windows servers running 3rd party and custom databases and applications, as well as cloud-based business applications in current use.
• Manages security Firewalls, Enterprise-class stackable access-layer Switches and Routers, Wired and Wireless Ethernet Network Infrastructure.
• Provisions and manages a reliable Remote Access infrastructure (MS Remote Desktop) to enable authorized staff to remotely access secure databases.
• Supervises technology and media staff for effective provisioning of all technology and media support services, consistent with users’ needs and school’s priorities.
• Systematically shares the applications of technology as an instructional tool.
E mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com
– Middle School Openings – HALB
Hebrew Academy of Long Beach, Woodmere, NY is seeking the following Middle School educators for the 2017-2018 school year: Language Arts, Drama Director, and Director of Academic Support. The Director of Academic support will coordinate and provide services for students in Grades 6-8.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Elementary General Studies Teacher – Schechter Westchester
Schechter Westchester is seeking a lower elementary general studies teacher for September 2017. The successful candidate will be a dynamic educator who excites and inspires students, communicates actively with parents and colleagues, is comfortable with curriculum development using differentiated instruction, and has a history of working collaboratively with colleagues.
Job responsibilities include teaching language arts, social studies, science, and math. In addition to working with students on content and skill areas, the team furthers our school’s mission by helping students to become responsible, honest, compassionate, and respectful citizens.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in education and three years’ experience preferred; experience with Responsive Classroom is a plus.
To Apply: Candidates should send their resumes and a cover note (indicating how they learned about the position) to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying to in the subject line.
Subject: P/T Administrative (Work from Home)
I am in need of a P/T Admin who can work from home (computer required) to do some data entry work. The pay is $12.50 per hour.
__._,_.___Posted by: Marc Kaplan