Thank you to Moti Salamon and Bryndie Fogel for the following job openings:
) Yeled V’Yalda Project REACH is seeking full time (32 hours per week) & part time (21 hours per week) Home Instructors to service preschool children in the afternoon hours (2:30-6:30pm) and on Sundays. Individual must be fluent in Yiddish, and available to travel daily within Brooklyn. Minimum of one year experience working with preschool children (ages 3-5) required. To inquire, please email resume to Hindy Ross, email@example.com / 718-514-8657
2) Looking for a P3 teacher for 3 hours after school for a 7th grader (12 years old) to help with homework, both Hebrew and English. Shifra Weiss 917-880-5547
3) Looking for a P3 teacher for a 6 years old first grader. Mandated 3 hours a week. Linda Souid 646-872-6818
4) P3 Connect is now hiring! Full time caseload in Washington Heights. Students in grades k-8. Individual and group sessions. Three siblings in Boro Park, total mandate is 15 hours. Need help with homework and tests at home afterschool. Many more enhanced and evening cases available. Aliza Schwartz (347) 927 3692
5) VIPKID is looking to hire more teachers. Job entails teaching English to children in China, using the platform and curriculum that the company provides. The only requirements to apply are a Bachelors degree, at least one year experience working with kids, and a great personality! This job can be done from anywhere in the world with a stable Internet connection! If you would like more information, please contact Miri Fireman (Greenberg) 646-712-9409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Looking for a P3 teacher for a seventh grader who lives in Boro Park. Please email me at email@example.com or call or text me at 917-664-6223
7) I am looking for 2 tutors for two girls one is in 5th grade the second is in 2nd grade. Please call me at 3472326813
8) Attention Special Educators: Amazing Employment Opportunities Flexible hours Lots of potential growth School/home setting morning/afternoon/evenings Tutoring grades 1-12 Excellent compensation Join our team of professionals: Phone: (347) 927-3692 email: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: (718) 709-7717
9) P3 Connect is now hiring! SETSS cases available throughout the day, part time, full time, and in many locations. Please contact: 347-927-3692 or email@example.com.
10) Strivright/Auditory Oral school of NY is looking to hire FULL TIME TEACHER ASSISTANT. We are a special education early childhood center specializing in helping children with language delays. If you are warm, flexible, caring, and would like to make a difference in the life of a child or if you are studying special education or speech therapy you will gain a tremendous amount of knowledge and practical skills too. Please email resume firstname.lastname@example.org
11) YDE girls elementary seeks P/T librarian for new elementary library. Flexible hours. Knowledge & experience with children’s literature a must.
Please send your resume & references to: email@example.com
12) YDE girls elementary school, office positions available (copy center/receptionist)
Please send your resume & references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
13) We are seeking to hire for our early intervention program Special Educators to do home based Special Instruction services in Williamsburg. We offer competitive rates. Please email Sara Weinberger at SWeinberger@eislaasois.org
14) Para cases available in the Brooklyn area for both day and evening:
· Evening Boro Park case on 19 52nd twice a week 5:00-7:00. 9 year old boy
· Evening Flatbush case 5:30-8:00 M-TH 12 year old boy
· Kaminetz 1904 Avenue N 2:00-4:30 M-TH 8 year old boy
· Chaim Berlin 1310 Avenue I 2:00-5:30 M-TH 11 year old boy
· YOB Male Provider needed 9:00-1:00 M-TH 9 year old boy
· Torah Vodass Male Provider 9/10-2:00 M-TH 11 year old
Chanie Rubin Tel: 718-215-5311 Email: email@example.com
15) We are a Lakewood based ABA therapy agency (with branches in Monsey, Boro Park, and Baltimore as well) that is currently seeking ABA Therapists. Estie Sochet 732-710-4443 ext.137
16) Looking for a P3 for my daughter that is in 3rd grade. She gets 4 hours a week. Chaya Rochel Rokeach 917-566-1239
17) Amazing Employment Opportunities. Flexible hours, Lots of potential growth, School/home setting, morning/ afternoon/ evenings, Tutoring grades 1-12, Excellent compensation, Join our team of professionals: Phone: (347) 927-3692, email: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: (718) 709-7717
18) Auditory Oral School is Hiring. Looking for an individual with a master’s level education for a full time position; to attend IEP meetings, conduct evaluations, good writing skills, good phone skills, detailed oriented, organized, excellent people skills, warm and can multitask well. A great opportunity to work with a dedicated team and to help parents navigate the system. Email email@example.com
Immediate teacher leave replacement for innovative elementary yeshiva in NYC for middle school science for grades 5-8. There is opportunity to expand position responsibilities in the Fall 2018-19 school year.
Familiarity with CCSS, assessment, PBL and student engagement strategies. Small classes, professional, collaborative work environment. Afternoons. Excellent salary.
Qualified applicants have a passion for teaching and learning.
Please send resume with cover if interested.
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
SINAI Schools is seeking motivated and qualified special education teachers, assistant teachers and therapists to work as part of its highly collaborative and interdisciplinary team for the 2018-19 academic year.
Both Judaic Studies and General Studies teaching positions are available in our Elementary, Middle and High Schools.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Thank you to Mordechai Moshen for the following job openings;
Fast paced Brooklyn NY office seeks Secretary/ Clerical Worker
Proficient in Microsoft office, Word, Excel.
Experienced with customer service, friendly demeanor, organizational skills, positive attitude, open & eager to learn new things.
9am – 5:30pm mon thru thurs, fri 9am – 1pm
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Brette or Wendy, if you or someone you know is interested.
; Burrell, Wendy
Company: Designer and manufacturer of a unique piece of equipment for the automobile industry. Its customers are all the big OEMs – Mercedes, Lexus/Toyota, BMW, Volkswagen, Ford, etc.
Position: Project Coordinator
– Reports to Marketing Manager
– Coordinate product development projects from concept to delivery, monitoring activities and working with multiple departments to keep programs on-schedule
– Develop project timelines based on customer and company requirements
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, providing status reports to management and customer, as applicable
– Communicate with customer as needed regarding project status, milestones, and timelines
– Coordinate several dozen projects simultaneously
– Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution
– Not less than 3 years’ experience in Project Coordination or similar role
– High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel; fluent with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word
– Organized and methodical
– Strong mathematical aptitude
– Able to work independently
– Able to multitask to meet short timelines
– Able to collaborate well with all departments
– Excellent oral and written communication skills for internal and external communication
– Manufacturing/Product Development background is a plus
Location: Hauppauge, Long Island
Salary: $45K – $50K
Thank you to Duvy Reich for the following job opening:
Sales & installations of emergency,commercial & retail vehicle products & electronics business.
exceptional organizational and time management skills
good phone skills, Communicates w/customers & vendors,
Help prepare estimates, research & order items.
Keep track of paperwork flow & help tweak our process.
experience- must have 4+ yrs experience in similar role, automotive field knowledge helpful.
Knowledge of excel, google docs, office, quickbooks, basic computer- hardware, networking knowledge
Salary commensurate w/experience.
Flatbush,brooklyn area. Located next to trains & bus lines.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Thank you to Mike Sharf for the following job opening:
Accounts Receivable Representative
Summary: Leading Import / Export company seeking pleasant, organized, energetic Accounts Receivable Clerk. Prior experience not required. Candidate must have good command of English language both written and verbally, organizational skills and attention to detail. Computer skills required: Must be able to copy/paste, use internet searches, email, and other usual office computer functions.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
· Monitors assigned list of customers’ open balances with company.
· Generates and sends, via email, fax or US Mail, Invoices and Statements to customers.
· Follows up on invoices and statements sent with phone call.
· Works to resolve any discrepancies between customer and company records with appropriate dept. and personnel.
· Maintains calendar of repeat, scheduled payments accurately.
· Follows up with customers on desired date as requested.
· Places accounts on “hold” as necessary to keep customers’ balances up to date.
· Must have pleasant, “can do” attitude.
· Must be very organized, have good phone manner.
· 40 Hours per Week / Full Time.
Located Near JFK Airport.
Established Company, Benefits Package Available, Strong Opportunity for Growth.
Please reply via email email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Menachem Fischer for the following job openings:
Real Estate Mgr / NYC Metro
My Client is looking for a senior , asset manager with experience working with national management companies out of state and using the yardi software. ( Multi Family with third party mgmt companies)
David Sporn Exec Recruiter
212 344 5050
SYAS Customer Relations (part-time) position now available: Responsibilities for this entry level position include: Provide excellent and personalized member support; Monitor, maintain, and enhance website quality; General clerical duties. Ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree, proficient in Microsoft office, ability to multi-task and excellent writing skills. Location: Jamaica, Queens. Hours: 20 – 25 hours/week. For more information, or if you know anyone that might be appropriate, please contact email@example.com. Mention Steve Eisenberg
DIRECTOR, MANAGED CARE AND REVENUE OPERATIONS
OHEL is seeking a team-oriented, highly motivated leader to direct its transition to managed care revenue by translating innovative concepts into practical policies and operations. The Director of Managed Care will help lead the organization’s continued growth as we move into our new headquarters in the OHEL Jaffa Family Campus. This new role has been designed for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative style and a positive attitude. This Director will be a leader within the organization reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. This individual should be capable of assuming responsibility as the Deputy Chief Financial Officer after one year.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please feel free to contact David Sharvit by calling 718-686-3232 firstname.lastname@example.org
5W Public Relations is a full-service PR agency, known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. Located in the Helmsley Building, in the center of New York City, 5W serves clients in the Consumer, Corporate and Technology industries.
> 5W specializes in Technology B2C and B2B, Corporate Communications and Reputation Management, Crisis Communication and Government Relations and consumer brands, with an emphasis on Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality and Home & Housewares. 5W’s Digital Media practice, which includes Social Media, SEO and Graphic Design is growing and so are our offerings.
> 5W’s team of experts bring leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications. The firm was founded in 2003 and has received numerous industry accolades, including PR Agency of the Year, Digital/Social Media Campaign of the Year, PR Executive of the Year, Product Launch of the Year, Business to Business Program of the Year and many others.
> 5W is growing and we are looking for smart, talented, innovative people to join our team. If you or someone you know is a PR professional with experience from Account Coordinator to Director, interested in joining 5W please send resumes to, email@example.com,please mention Steve Eisenberg
Teachers, Elementary & JH – Math, ELA for Sept. ’18. M-Th afternoons. 5 Towns Area Boys’ School. Candidateteacher@gmail.com
Hello. I am seeking a patient and compassionate person for a paid position with advanced knowledge in WordPress, Bootstrap, or any skills in websites, and HTML/CSS, who can help an adult with Asperger’s develop skills in website design/development. This is for hands on help *in person*, not just over the phone, or computer chat, or what have you. Must be willing and able to travel to the Rockville Centre (Long Island) area. It would be preferable if this computer person would be cleared with ISS, but if not, they can apply and be processed. Pay is $18 per hour. If interested, please email me back & I can arrange an interview w/ my broker & myself. Thank you.
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an app developer regarding a pediatric app Contact info is below. Thank you.
Director of Administration
Total Family Care of the 5 Towns and Rockaway PC
601 Jarvis Avenue
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
My company just posted the following opportunities.
· Analyst, CIO Office- New York
· Analyst, Data Management and Controls- New York or Dayton, OH
· Analyst, Development Program, Investment Operations- New York
· Analyst, Product Strategy- New York
· Analyst, Fund Administration- New York
· Analyst, Compliance (Temporary Contract)- New York
· Executive Assistant- New York
· Manager, Fund Administration- New York
· Senior Client Service Associate, RIA and Family Offices- New York or Boston
· Senior Client Service Associate, Institutional- New York or Boston
Details for each role can be found here:
If you are a close fit, please send your resume to FC@yunetworking.com, and we will get it in front of HR
Subject: Senior Cloud Engineer / NYC Wall Street Technology Opening
Brokerage / Senior Cloud Engineer
My client is recruiting for :
Senior Cloud Engineer (Amazon Web Services), New York City
Design technical architecture for cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability and performance.
Serve as a technical Subject Matter Expert for cloud services, providers, and platforms.
Aish HaTorah is currently conducting a worldwide search for a Chief Development Officer. I would like to encourage anyone interested to apply. Please share with others that might be appropriate.
Chief Development Officer Search
Seeking Creative And Motivational Individual to Help with Fund Raising for a Chesed Organization. Please call Rafi @ 917-861-7282
Posted by: email@example.com
Olami, the foundation supporting Outreach and Education around the world, is looking for talented and dedicated Bnei Torah couples to work in Campus and Young Professional positions in North America.
In North America, Olami and its national and regional partners serve over 100 campuses and young professional communities, teaching Torah and offering Jewish programming to over 20,000 Jewish students. Around the world, we partner with 320 organizations and reach tens of thousands.
In 2018, we are assisting our partners to identify qualified candidates for jobs in the following locations:
Great Neck, NY
Los Angeles, CA
University of Central Florida (Orlando)
Yeshiva Sho’r Yoshuv
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact
Rabbi Gidon Shoshan Director of Educator Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org / 058-601-3100 / 312-940-4994
and to learn more about working with Olami, visit www.OlamiCareers.com
Manhattan based media company looking to hire sales representatives. After seven years in other markets we recently launched in Manhattan and are looking for motivated sales reps to grow our local presence. The job involves contacting local business owners, service providers, entrepreneurs and other companies to present the benefits of our powerful print and online publishing platforms and close business. These sales are not complex and do not generally require long sales cycles. One can make several sales in a given day. This job requires a full time commitment.
The compensation for this job is commission based. There is incredible earning potential for the right sales rep in our system.
-Ability to work independently and see sales process through from prospecting to closing
-Self-motivated and positive attitude
-Ability to be in Manhattan during business hours to meet with prospects
-Desire to be part of a growing company and team, and represent our brand enthusiastically
Contact Josh@biznessmag.com if interested, mention Steve Eisenberg
Seeking NYS certified special education teachers to work with school age children during school hours (part time). Manhattan location. Please forward resumes to email@example.com
Gutman Weiss, P.C. seeks a litigation Associate with 3 -5 years of experience, however, qualified candidates with more or less experience may be considered.
We are a busy Brooklyn based commercial law firm focusing on real estate and construction law. Our firm handles both transactional and litigation matters. The successful candidate will be assigned to the litigation department.
(a) be committed to providing high end legal representation to our clients;
(b) have at least 3 years of demonstrable litigation experience;
(c) enjoy practicing law; and
(d) be good team players.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic law firm. Please e-mail resumes, writing samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to be hiring a new Executive Director for LAVAN who will help lead the organization into its next phase of growth! LAVAN (501c3) is a growing community of impact investors guided by Jewish learning to pursue social and environmental challenges within the Jewish world and beyond.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for:
An entrepreneurial professional seeking to contribute to the impact investing space
An outstanding fundraiser looking to apply their experience and talents to an emerging organization in a fast growing sector
A demonstrated leader motivated to champion impact investing across the Jewish community
Know anyone who would be great for this role? Please invite them to review our job description.
Thank you for your help!
Co-founder and CEO | LAVAN
Mobile: +1-646-659-7050 | email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter
Please forward all job referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org